eating my own pet dog food with my older baby, months 10 to 12 edition
Doing the rookie mommies difficulties with my older infant | Photo: Alex Cave
The jury is in as well as it turns out that while I am no longer a rookie infant mama, I’m still a overall rookie at having three children. Not that I’m a pro with the baby, however this newest bit person gets to offer with carpools instead of mom as well as me swimming classes; he’s a lot more accustomed to riding along at a cookie embellishing celebration than under the parachute at a Gymboree complimentary class.
Whitney as well as I produced the Rookie mommy regular difficulties to assist new mommies have a lot more fun with their infants since it is fun to have a bit mission. in that spirit, do as I say, not as I do.
I’m right here to report on my adventures with Sawyer during months 10, 11, as well as 12:
40. throw yourself an inside-out celebration to celebrate your baby’s 40th week on the outside! Wah. I did refrain from doing this. I did it with both older sons though. To celebrate Holden’s 9 months on the outside, we had mixed drinks as well as sushi full-grown style.
41. Test-drive some complimentary music as well as motion classes. Yes, so fun! We *heart* music Together. lucky me, I already understood all the words to every one of the tunes from our session since Holden had this series before.
42. Take a pumpkin picture. I took a splendid picture of Sawyer as well as his finest gal, Emily, however he was already a guy of 14 months by the time Halloween rolled around. Near enough.
43. try a half sleepover. In the spirit of laying the infant down so mom as well as dad can do hands-free adult activities, we organized two different adventures during Sawyer’s third quarter year. First, we spent a weekend with Ross as well as Karen (and infant Laz) at their holiday house. Next, we invited one more bit baby-girlfriend to chillax at our home while we played games with her parents. as well as by “play games” I indicate “eat dessert incredibly quick so the infant doesn’t freak out.” Zege.
44. wear something unusual. I used a strapless dress. You’ll have to take my word for it since I can’t discover the photos.
45. Do what YOU want to do. Constant. Or at least, we do what the huge kids want to do rather than complying with baby’s agenda.
46. switch til you drop. Man, I’ve been indicating to do this. I genuinely like the wardrobe freshen that comes from pilfering my friends’ closets.
47. join a museum. We joined the Lawrence Hall of science as well as the Oakland Zoo.
48. discover some exceptional graffiti. Mislukking. All the great stuff is cleaned up or near railroad tracks. instead of the “tough” portraits I took of Holden in front of graffiti, Sawyer is posed in idyllic fields with his brothers.
49. Run or walk errands. Ja. We online near our grocery store so I’ve gotten rather skilled at balancing the buying basket on top of the stroller as well as the bags on my strong arms. Go, me!
50. introduce Camp Grandma! much better late than never. rather than doing almost a week away in honor of my greatest boy, we escaped for three kid-free days in a rental car. It was magic.
51. satisfy your good friends out for errands. Yes, indeedy. My bit person took pleasure in lots of grocery runs with company. We do get around.
52. celebrate your way. We celebrated big-kid style at universal Orlando where Sawyer lived out every bit boy’s fantasy as well as defeated a superhero.
Is any individual else doing our 52 challenges? How’s it going for you?
Eating my own pet dog food, months 1-3
Eating my own pet dog food, months 4-6
Eating my own pet dog food, months 7-9
Eat YOUR own pet dog food
I’m going to grade myself quite extremely for dealing with so lots of of the rookie mommy difficulties with my bit sidekick.
Oops! My infant is 18 months as well as I’m just getting around to this report. I’m all set to introduce a new series on toddlers. So, get prepared for the fun peculiar times!